Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Review! Secrets of Spring (Seasons of Jefferson #3) by Tracy Justice and Julie Solano 5 Cranky Stars

Secrets of Spring (Seasons of Jefferson, #3)Secrets of Spring by Julie Solano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars


To the authors of this amazing series,

You caught this readers attention in When Fall Breaks. You introduced me to amazing characters that are now bonded to my soul. I was on the edge of my seat cringing, laughing and loving right along with them. All was good until you left me dangling off that cliff.


Then you gave us The Dead of Winter and lives are shattered but these friends stick together. They protect what's theirs and honor the bond they've formed. When one left the group breaking that bond another came in and helped heal them all but leaving them with a burning question... who is really the enemy? Could it be someone in their tight circle?


So now you finally gave us Secrets of Spring. With everything that's already happened to this group we finally get Jenna's story. I wouldn't have guessed her backstory in a million years. She's been my hero throughout the series.


Jenna is strong and fiercely loyal to those she loves. She's the first one Caden and Kaitlyn call on for everything. Jenna is the glue that holds everyone together until she need glue herself.


This suspenseful ending to the series answered all of my questions and had me falling in love with Love again. With everything thrown at these kids they stuck together and made it through. This series had everything I ever wanted yet never knew I needed to read. I will recommend this series to every one of my book friends. I can't wait to read it again.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home