Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Review! Clinched (Fighting Love #2) by Nikki Ash 4 Cranky Stars

Clinched (Fighting Love #2)Clinched by Nikki Ash
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


In the beginning I was bored but then it picked up. I’ll have to admit I don’t read many books like this, but once the story got rolling it was good. The story was not overly dramatic and the story was like a real life type of situation. I could feel the emotions of ALL of the characters. The main characters Charlie and Tristan truly belong to each other. Everyone has a past and has secrets. Being able to open up and tell the person that wants to be with you about your past and that person still love you, is what Charlie needed.


Charlie went from an abusive relationship to a wonderful man (Tristan) who has also been through his own set of trials. Together, they take things slow at first learning about each other. By the end of the book, everything comes to the surface and the twists and turns are crazy. Don’t always believe what you see or hear.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home