Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New Review! Invisible (The Curse of Avalon #1) by Sariah Skye 4.5 Cranky Stars

Invisible (The Curse of Avalon Book 1)Invisible by Sariah Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


I loved this book! It knocked the crankiness right out of me lol. I've already started reading the next one but I stopped to write this review before I get them mixed up. This going going to be a short, no spoilers review because I need to get back to the next book.


I love the characters and we get to know each one individually. I love the relationship between Avalon and Summer, real BFFs. All the relationships feel real actually. One of the reasons I fell so deep into the world this author built.


This book has all the ingredients of an amazing series ( I hope it has many parts) It has action, love, magic and steamy love scenes. I wish I had my own reverse harem😍! All of the guys are hot but Xander.....wow.


So many things happened in the first book, I'm just giddy thinking about it. I won't spoil things, just buy it! You won't regret it.

The only thing that bothered me was a editing issue. Sometimes there would no space between two words. It happens enough to be noticed but not enough to confuse the reader.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home