Tuesday, May 29, 2018

New Review! One True Love by Linda Kage 4.5 Cranky Stars

One True LoveOne True Love by Linda Kage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Give me more please!! I was really into this story and didn’t want to stop reading. I think kids and pets may have gone unnoticed while I dived into this story of betrayal and most of love true love.


Urban is a prince and leader of an army. He decides to follow his sister on her way to another realm where she is to be married to Prince Brentley to secure a union between her realm and his. He isn’t expecting the troublesome tattoo on his face to alert him that his one true love is near. When he seeks her out he learns she is forbidden and stays away. He watches her daily (not in a creepy way people calm down) and visits her in their dreams. When tensions mount and there is a traitor in their midst they come together to defeat a common enemy.


Vienne is living in an arranged marriage to Soren. She isn’t happy and little does she know that the handsome Prince Urban claims she’s his one true love. She gives birth to a beautiful daughter but doesn’t understand why she came back to the land of the living. When she starts to have strange dreams she seeks out Prince Urbans sister Princess Allera to tell her more about the mark. What she doesn’t expect to experience the ultimate betrayal at the hands of people who claim to love her.


I was into this book hardcore. I have never read a Linda Kage book but it was always on my short list of authors to read. I wasn’t sure how I would feel given it’s set in older times but I was so enthralled I couldn’t stop. They did use a lot of modern slang so maybe that made up for it I suppose. I loved Allera and Brently. They were the cutest together and Allera is a kick butt chick. I loved how spirited Nicolette was she was not concerned with decorum. Soren and Yasmin well you got what you deserved. Jerks all of you!! Caulder needed to grow a pair. I mean seriously I guess love is blind in this case. The chemistry between Urban and Vienne was like fireworks.


Their relationship was a slow burn that made my kindle smoke. I absolutely loved this story and I hope there is more!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home