Tuesday, May 15, 2018

New Review! Red by Jessi McPherson 5 Cranky Stars

RedRed by Jessi McPherson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Red is a dramatic retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. This is not the story you all know and love. It’s fifty times better than the original story. Cara knows about the legends of her village, but she doesn’t know the part she plays in the story.


OH MY GOD! This story was amazing. I honestly didn’t know what to expect from this story, but I can say the author surpassed all my expectations. The characters were well written, the plot was fantastical. The author didn’t miss a step in this storytelling. If I could rate it 10/10 Cranky stars, I would.


If you love grown up fairytales, then this story is your missing glass slipper. I will definitely recommend it to you and everyone to snatch it up.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home