Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Release Boost! The Perfect Love (Love #1) by Natasha Madison

Title: Perfect Love Story 
Series: Love #1
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2018
PERFECT LOVE STORY was just that...the PERFECT LOVE STORY! Beautiful, touching, charming, devastating, magical, and hella' sexy, once I started, I couldn't put it down for the life of me, nor did I ever want to. - Shayna Renee
Perfect Love Story is a step away from Natasha Madison's typical romantic comedy, and she does an incredible job of delivering a poignant, emotional and sigh-worthy romance - Mary Dube USA Today HEA
Natasha Madison does it again! Perfect Love Story as so many feels. The title of the book is perfect bc this was the perfect love story.  - Tara Sexy Book Diva
Perfect Love Story is exactly that. Beautifully, unbelievably perfect. This is one of those books that digs deep right into your heart. - Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
The novel is about second-chances, learning to dust yourself off for yourself, the power of many different types of love. - Karen Hulseman
The depth of emotion and heartbreak that this story starts out with had me crying within the first few pages - Fun Under The Covers
I'm going to tell you what I LOVED more about this whole book, the originality of the storyline. - Janet For the Pleasure of Reading
I absolutely adored this beautifully crafted story - She's a lip biter
An extraordinary, powerful, and captivating, love story, the perfect love story - Up All Night with Books

When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption. 
Hailey 
What do you do when you find out your whole life was a lie? 
That your husband really wasn't your husband but someone else's. 
That the vows you made to each other were simply empty promises.
You pick up and move to the country to start fresh. 
When life hands you limes, you make sure you have tequila because your life is about to get stirred up.
Jensen 
Married to my high school sweetheart, the best thing she gave me was my baby girl. 
But we weren't enough for her. I wasn't enough for her. 
The last thing I expected on my birthday was a Dear John letter, but that’s what I got when she upped and left. 
Now, it's just me and my girl against the world till the new girl moves in next door. 
Is there such a thing as a perfect love story?

The Love Series is coming
When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption. 
Three couples, three different stories!
Unexpected Love Story June 5th (PreOrder)
Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
HOSTED BY:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home