Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Review! Unhinged Scary Stories Volume 3 by Logan Keys 5 Cranky Stars

Unhinged Scary Stories Volume Three: Horror AnthologyUnhinged Scary Stories Volume Three: Horror Anthology by Logan Keys
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I've been eagerly reading these short stories by Logan Keys and enjoying them immensely. There is always something that stays with me and makes me think about it long after the stories have ended. Then I start the wait and countdown for the next installment.


There are four stories in here:

Glitter, The Sands, Leagues, and Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin Eater

My personal favourite of this installment is Glitter - an intriguing story where I hope the author fleshes it out into a full novel.


The Sands took me back to the horror movies and stories of my adolescence. Something seemingly innocent turns into the type of ride no one wants to go on.


Leagues - a premonition with a dark twist.


And last, but not least: Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin Eater, which can best be described as a Halloween night with a difference.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home