Thursday, July 12, 2018

New Review! Off- Screen by Josephine Traynor 5 Cranky Stars

Off-ScreenOff-Screen by Josephine Traynor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Riley and Harrison play lovers on screen for a top rated show. Off screen they can’t stand one another. Can they figure out if they love to hate one another or if they hate to love one another?


This book was amazing. The chemistry between Riley and Harrison almost melted my iPad. There were moments when I wanted to punch Harrison in his smug lil face because of the way he tormented her at first. However, he turns it around and gains my sympathy and slight adoration later on.


The author took these characters and made them real. This seriously played out like a movie in my head. I cannot wait to read more by this author. I will be recommending this story to those who like enemies to lovers.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home