Tuesday, July 10, 2018

New Reveiw! Bad Rules (Wild Minds #3) by Charlotte West 5 Cranky Stars

Bad Rules (Wild Minds, #3)Bad Rules by Charlotte West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Lilly lives by her rules. She follows them to a T. She is a modern feminist with a bad a** attitude and never lets anything get to her until Ash.


Ash is in the band Wild Minds with his brother. When Lilly and Addy follow them on tour Ash falls completely for the unobtainable Lilly. He tries to follow her rules but quickly finds his heart all in and Lilly running away.


This is the third book I've read by this author and by far my favorite. Lilly is a very complicated character and from page one you know her story runs deep. Ash has his issues run just as deep but on a different scale. I love this series and highly recommend Charlotte West to all of my book friends.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home