Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Review! Brock (Four Sons #3) by Dani Rene 4.5 Cranky Stars

Brock (Four Sons, #3)Brock by Dani René
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Brock has always been an enigma to me. He was never on my radar because to me he was always in the background and I wasn’t sure how his story would play out. Well let’s just say he caught my kindle on fire and make me fan myself. I might have looked around once or twice to make sure no kids were lurking around reading his steamy story with me.


Brock was always close to his father and when he was murdered it left a void. He moves to the beach and lives with Ethan filling the days with college courses and nights with faceless women and booze. His only constant is Ethan and he’s starting to notice his feelings shift. It’s not just Ethan that has his eye its also the shy girl at college named Camila.


Ethan is the son of Levi Kingston. His childhood wasn’t any better with the loss of his mother which made his father very strict and distant. He has a good life now surfing the waves and living with Brock. He has always carried a torch for Brock but isn’t sure how to flat out say it. You see they have been intimate but with a woman between them. When Camila comes into the picture he knows this is his chance at a true happily ever after.


Camila is a shy college student with a strict Spanish upbringing. Her life is work and college and surfing the waves. Her step sister is the typical evil step sister from those Disneys movies. She is pulled into Ethan and Brocks orbit but knows it’s not conventional. The heart wants what the heart wants.


I didn’t know what to expect with this book. I didn’t know so many hearts would be at play and I truly enjoyed it. While the other books have some sort of mystery or drama the only drama with this book was how will this work and how to tell the families? It was steamy from the beginning but full of love. I think Brock is now at the top of my list because under that callous exterior he has a giant heart and when he loves he loves wholeheartedly. Ethan is a good guy he’s never wavered from Brocks side and that’s the kind of best friend you need. I loved this story and now want to read more Dani Rene books. I can’t wait to see what Camden has up his sleeves!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home