Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Review! Scarlett by Jenna Cole 3 Cranky Stars

ScarlettScarlett by Jenna Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


Birdy witnesses the execution of her parents, and then finds out everything about herself is a lie. So she becomes Scarlett, and goes on the lam.


I feel like this book starts in the middle of action. It’s comparable to watching a movie in the middle rather from the beginning. With the multiple POV’s and no introduction to those characters, it tends to get confusing. And this took me out of the story big time.


I did think that there was character growth and development for Scarlett. She could have handled everything by hiding under a mountain of blankets and eating chocolate. Instead she chose to confront everything head on.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home