Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Review! Time to Live (Inheritance of Time #1) by Jordan Elizabeth 4 Cranky Stars

Time to Live (Inheritance of Time #1)Time to Live by Jordan Elizabeth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really enjoyed reading this book, I couldn't put it down. The story flowed easily, the characters weren't hollow, and the sarcasm was on point. I laughed a lot.


Two clans with an ancient feud, one is violent, the other nurturing, both don't know the truth of what happened all those years ago.


You follow a rebellious and snarky teen and a strong gentle giant that learns of their past and how it fits into this unnecessary feud. She has a gift for saving those in danger, he has a gift for saving her. Together they find the truth and end the feud.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home