Thursday, August 23, 2018

New Review! Unwritten Law (Steele Brothers #1) by Eden Finley 4 Cranky Stars

Unwritten LawUnwritten Law by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This isn’t my first book by Eden Finley but the Steele Brothers sure won my heart over. Unwritten Law is about two identical brothers one who fights fiercely for his brother and the other one who just wants his past to finally fade away so he can live a real life again.


Lawson is the supposedly straight to Andersons gay. Anders has had a traumatic experience that has left him with severe anxiety and PTSD. Law steps in whenever Anders is having a moment and that means breaking up with a lot of boyfriends. Lawson himself is having an internal war questioning his own sexuality. When he heads out to let a blind date that Anderson was supposed to go on down he no longer questions himself. The man in front of him sparks something in him and he continues with the charade.


Reed is new to the city. He’s an English teacher and he’s out and proud of who he is. He’s part of a school alliance for LGTBQ at the high school. When he is set up on a blind date he is nervous but when Lawson walks through the door he finds he calms down. He’s attracted to this man. They embark on a physical relationship while one thinks one is someone else. He strikes up a friendship and doesn’t know who he’s really talking to.


There is so much I could say and writing this review was hard because I don’t want to give too much away. This meeting had disaster written on it from go but I think without that Lawson wouldn’t have discovered who he truly is. I thought it was kind of funny how Lawson was a pro at all things sexy considering he’s never done that but hey it’s fiction. I enjoyed the push and pull (no pun intended or maybe I do) between Lawson and Reed. Their chemistry was there but it was also their interests and their likes. I think the Steele Brothers will be in interesting series.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home