Tuesday, September 18, 2018

New Review! Cars, Coffee and a Badass Ninja Toilet by K.C. Hilton 3.5 Cranky Stars

Cars, Coffee, and a Badass Ninja Toilet (Julia Karr #1)Cars, Coffee, and a Badass Ninja Toilet by K.C. Hilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


I want to preface this review by saying yes, I did have a few laughs at the expense of Julia and her life at the car lot. Kudos to her dealing with such horrible people because well my people skills are non-existent. I have no patience.


Julia Karr runs a used car lot with her husband Romeo. She does the everyday running, selling and repairing of the vehicles on their lot. She is constantly dealing with the injustice of being female in a male dominated field. She also loves to email companies with her ideas, Google and wine. When she becomes fixated on remodeling her bathroom nothing will stop her and even falls in love with a toilet so awesome you can flush golf balls down it and it won’t clog.


I want to say I adored this book but sadly I guess for me it wasn’t what I expected. I laughed sure but her constant need to Google which I know we are guilty of over took the book at times. All those emails to companies was a bit much. Basically, Julia was a neurotic mess. If you are looking for a book with no real background just a quirky story and the day to day account of a car dealer then this is your book. I could relate with Julia on the whole getting fixated on something at times. All in all a quick funny read for the right person to enjoy.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home