Thursday, September 13, 2018

New Review! Down to You (Sixth Street Bands #5) by Jayne Frost 5 Cranky Stars

Down To You (Sixth Street Bands #5)Down To You by Jayne Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Tori had it all. The life of a Rockstar, the perfect husband, and her best friend until fate snatched it away from her. Logan has a dark past and uses booze and sex to escape the pain. These two are not exactly on the best of terms with one another, but once again life throws them a curveball.


Jayne Frost has an amazing ability to make the characters come to life. There was genuine heartfelt emotion in this story. My heart really broke for Tori. I swear I could feel her pain and torment. Logan, well I just wanted to slap some sense into him at times. These characters are conflicted and tormented.


I will definitely recommend this book to others. The author has a way of creating a world that you can escape to and drown out the noise of real life. I look forward to reading more of her works.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home