Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Review! Cards of Love: The Hanged Man by Clarissa Wild 4 Cranky Stars

The Hanged Man (Cards of Love)The Hanged Man by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I will admit it took me a bit to grasp this story. I'm not sure if this was connected to another story I haven't read. It does a lot of time hopping and it finally pans out to what it's about. It's a lot of story packed into a novella.


Hanson has committed a crime all in the name of love. Wouldn't you do anything to save your child? When he makes a daring escape he lands on Lillians doorstep. He forces her to listen to his story and she decide that maybe it's her time to carry the load.


I liked that he wanted to save his family even if it went a little crazy there in the middle. A few things were kind of okkkk then for me but it's fiction so things must be fudged. All in all a good quick read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home