Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Review! Ten After Closing by Jessica Bayliss 4 Cranky Stars

Ten After ClosingTen After Closing by Jessica Bayliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This is a very action packed book. I didn't like jumping from past to present every chapter (but that is personal preference) The two real main characters have history together, which they both would like to re-kindle.


The events start to unfold when the owners brother decided to raid the Café Flore for money that they owe to the Chef and Aaron. Two hostages end up getting killed one at the beginning one at the end. For both parties it is just a catastrophe of endless plans going wrong.


It held my interest and I kept reading to find out what happened next. Great YA read.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home