Tuesday, October 16, 2018

New Review! In the Veil of Vengeance (In the Land of Gods #3) by Kassondra Morin 4.5 Cranky Stars

In the Veil of Vengeance (Lands of Gods Book 3)In the Veil of Vengeance by Kasondra Morin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


In this story we read the tale of Artemis and Jace. If you know mythology Artemis is the goddess of war and Jace is a dryad.


Artemis finds herself trying to avoid Zeus vengeance. He wants to acquire the goddess for his own gain and that’s to absorb all her powers. When she steps between Zeus and Ares she is cast out into the mortal world. She is trying to navigate a world with muted powers and stumbles upon Jace. Jace finds a beautiful goddess in his woods and knows he has to help. While he nurses her back to health they forge a bond. They set out to find Ares and relationships are tested.


I really like the story of Artemis and Jace. I mean how can you not like the Goddess of War? That’s pretty kick butt if you ask me.


I love that Jace was such a kind genuine person. Zeus well he can kick rocks and I’m glad he gets put in his place. My only complaint is that at times the story felt rushed but I still liked it. This is the series for you if you like myths with a twist.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home