Thursday, November 22, 2018

New Review! Next in Line (Wait With Me #2) by Amy Daws 5 Cranky Stars

Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)Next In Line by Amy Daws
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Sam and Maggie’s story reeled me in from the moment they met in Marv’s bait shop. She was trying to change her ex-boyfriend’s perception of her, and Sam was her knight in a snow suit. The quippy one liners had me hooked from the start. There was insta-chemistry between the two.


However, when he finds out that she is his best friend’s little sister, he has to watch how he interacts with her in front of Miles. Or else he will be mounted and stuffed to a wall like a prized marlin. The author has outdone herself with this book. She takes off the wall places and makes them sexy and unique. She made ice fishing seem sexy.


I really loved the sub-plots. They added to the story. As did the puns, I have never laughed so hard in one night over the punny puns. The characters were realistic, same for the dialogue. And well to be honest, I loved it. And for the antagonistic jerkface in the story, he was a jerk to the bitter end. I will recommend this story to others, because it will draw them in hook, line, and sinker.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home