Tuesday, December 4, 2018

New Review! Hunter by J.V. Speyer 4 Cranky Stars

HunterHunter by J.V. Speyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This book has everything and more to keep your brain entertained and your heart racing. While murder mystery is not usually my genre, the added bonus of a ghost and a little romance and humor made this a new favorite read.


Luis is a profiler for the FBI and was just transferred to Massachusetts. He knows this assignment is temporary as is everything in his life. When a serial killer puts Luis face to face with his ex from college everything gets turned upside down. When the ghost of a century's old serial killer starts haunting Luis he thinks he has finally lost it.


I have to say I'm really intrigued with this author. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time and can honestly say got a tad freaked out at one point while hot and bothered the next. This book had everything I didn't know I wanted in a story and I look forward to more from this author.


View all my reviews

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2018 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

(I know we're not supposed to comment on reviews, but I'm so glad you liked this and I loved the gifs in this review. Thanks for taking the time to read and review it!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home