Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Review! It Takes Death to Reach A Star by Gareth Worthington and Stu Jones 4.5 Cranky Stars

It Takes Death to Reach a StarIt Takes Death to Reach a Star by Stu Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars Cranky


For me it was a slow start, but stick with it, because it ends with a BANG!! Once the story hooked me, I couldn’t put it down. Everything came together very well, the characters, the idea, the world, the dialogue. I was entranced.


Set in a dystopian Earth ravaged by the New Black Death the generations of survivors have founded Etyom, a society where genetics matter and a person called the Leader to rule them. The genetically engineered Graciles live above the clouds and plague in advanced homes; The Robusts make up the enclaves below where savagery, drugs & sex are a means for survival. Mila and Demitri team up to take on higher ups and carve a place for not only themselves, but other like them in this new dystopian world. A very dark adventure filled with science and mystery. A perfect title for an amazing book!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home