Tuesday, December 11, 2018

New Review! Star Bright by Anne Richmond Wakefield 5 Cranky Stars

star brightstar bright by Anne Richmond Wakefield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Fasten you seat belts because this ride is going to get bumpy. That's the warning that I wish was stated prior to being sucked into this masterpiece. Although I found the beginning a bit confusing it all makes sense in the end.


Bright Shelby has had a tough life. From her dad skipping out to her Mothers death and then there's the bullying. I honestly cried when she recounted the abuse at the hands of others. She's not a freak and she's not a bad person. Bright is a beautiful human being that needs to learn to stand up and fight for herself.


When the story takes an evil turn Bright has to face the fight of her life. Now survival is the only thing running through her mind.


I've been on the edge of my seat since page one. This story evoked so many strong emotions from me that I had to take a step back at times to regroup. The subject matter was relevant and horrific at the same time. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home