Thursday, January 10, 2019

New Review! For Melissa: An Anthology by M.L. Ruscsak 5 Cranky Stars

For Melissa: An AnthologyFor Melissa: An Anthology by M.L. Ruscsak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This is an anthology depicting the strength of women. The stories vary and the character are all unique and strong. These women are fighters. They walk the line that leads to success, they survive with style and class. They are all Melissa.


Bittersweet Resilience by Shaan Ranae

This story hit home for me. I never thought of my life as anything but me surviving yet this story had me seeing the fight I have inside.


Melissa had a stroke and finds herself at the mercy of an arrogant doctor who happens to be her boss and a cheating husband. Her fight to regain the use of her left side and speech mirrors what I went through after my stroke. She is essentially starting her life over and the last person she thought would be by her side is. This story has stuck with me to the point that I've read it 5 times.


Each story is creative and incredible. Each story depicts a different "Melissa" and her strength shining through. This anthology is definitely worth the read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home