Tuesday, January 22, 2019

New Review! Perfectly Scripted (The Scripted Duet #2) by Christy Pastore 4 Cranky Stars

Perfectly Scripted (The Scripted Duet, #2)Perfectly Scripted by Christy Pastore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really wanted to like this book and in many ways I did. I rooted for Holliday and Ronan to have their happy ever after since book one. I just wish Holliday wouldn’t be so fatalistic in her thinking process. Always running away instead of realizing that she deserved happiness and that Ronan could make his own decisions. I also wish that these two had more dialogue and exploring who each other were instead of always banging on every surface imaginable. I was honestly concerned for her lady bits at one point. Yet this book isn’t all running and banging it has a heart and it’s confronting your past, so you have a chance at an amazing future.


Ronan and Holliday are making strides in their relationship. Holliday is giving it a try and moves her stuff into the amazing apartment that Ronan has purchased. He’s out doing press tours and she’s working with her sister. Life is better than good. The past comes back to haunt her, and it causes a riff in her life and their relationship. Ronan wants to hold onto Holliday with everything he has his career can go kick rocks if it means he can keep her. With some life changing decisions and the family he has already made with his ex-wife they decide to tackle life together. It’s ups and downs and finding your place in the world together.


I would suggest this series to someone if they like a lot of sexy times in their books. Family plays an important role in this book as well. There is a lot of designer name dropping in this book but I guess that’s common when money is no issue for these two. I love Hollidays name it was cute. So yeah pick up this series and I hope you love it.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home