Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New Review! Trapped: Until You Love Me by Mila Olsen 5 Cranky Stars

Trapped: Until You Love MeTrapped: Until You Love Me by Mila Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Louisa feels stuck in the town of Ash Springs. She is on a forced family vacation with her brothers and a fight ensues between her and Ethan. She threatens to run away. She then meets Brendan and well straight out of a LMN movie, he snatches her away from the life she knows.


I legit could not put this book down. I was on this emotional roller coaster with Louisa and Bren. I screamed with her, cried with her, and then well I wondered about Bren. I wanted to know more about his background. We got glimpses of his story, but it was just enough to see bits and pieces of the big picture.


The story was amazing from start to finish. I am (im)patiently waiting for book two. This was my first book by Mila Olsen, and certainly not my last. I will definitely recommend this book to those who like dark psychological thrillers. I cannot wait to see what happens next with Louisa and Bren.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home