Tuesday, February 12, 2019

New Review! With Love From London Anthology by Multiple Authors 4 Cranky Stars

With Love From London: Volume 1 (Voyages of the Heart)With Love From London: Volume 1 by Jade Royal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


This anthology has something for everyone. Stories of love from historical romance to paranormal romance and even young romance. It’s a delight and a treat to see everyone falling in love while in London.


Several stories stuck out in my mind. Summoned by Alyssa Drake was unique. At first I wasn’t sure where it was going but once it got rolling I thoroughly enjoyed it and honestly wanted more. It had paranormal kind of vibe I guess is how you would describe it.


Pieces of You by Autumn Sand is about learning to fall in love with yourself. That we all find ourselves in this rut and we forget who we truly are. Break out the box and do something for you for a change not everyone else. Stop putting on a fake smile and start standing up.


Kisses in the Snow by Maria Vickers is about a chance meeting over a wayward scarf. They meet but he has a boyfriend and thinks wow I’ll never see him again. They find themselves in the same pub and sparks fly. It’s finally realizing that you should grab life and be with who makes you happy.


Unwrapping London by Roux Cantrell was about a girl who goes to a party at a famed castle with her friends and she wins a trip. A holiday abroad is just what Skylar needs and it’s here she meets an enigmatic man who may not be all he seems.


Some of these authors are new to me some I have read before. I love anthologies because they give the reader a chance to find new authors. It’s a good way to expand their fan base. I think lovers of romance will love this book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home