Tuesday, March 26, 2019

New Review! Envy (The Elite Seven #4) by M.N. Forgy 5 Cranky Stars

Envy (The Elite Seven, #4)Envy by M.N. Forgy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


My mouth is still hung open in shock. I keep saying holy crap repeatedly in my head and quite frankly out loud. So much my cats are looking at me like ok we get it. I wasn’t expecting that nope not even a little bit. I knew Sebastian had a story and it was a juicy one but that I wasn’t expecting.


Sebastian is that feeling you get when you feel someone is watching you but you just can’t see them. He lurks and hides and is darn good at it. Sebastian grew up poor always struggling until tragedy landed him in his filthy rich uncle’s world and now, he wants for nothing. He takes and takes and yet it’s never enough. He wants to have it all even a woman to stand by his side. When he makes his way into The Elite he thinks he has it all but that one missing piece and that is when he locks eyes on Sabella. Only problem is is that Sabella is very locked down because her brother is Wrath. When they begin to hang out as friends he starts an obsession and she wants nothing to do with it. Things get messy and The Brotherhood is running around in a blind fury.


I’m still in shock sorry. I know I know calm down. That ending though I’m still trying to make sense of it. What is that place? So many questions and I want all the answers. I kind of feel bad for Sebastian. He is like an uber rich Ted Bundy. I’m now excited bout Greed. He is very quiet so I’m wondering what his story will involve.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home