Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New Review! King of Flames (The Masks of Under #1) by Kathryn Ann Kingsley

King Of Flames (The Masks of Under Book 1)King Of Flames by Kathryn Ann Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Lydia is your typical forensic autopsy technician until one day she wakes up with a surprise tattoo. You know her life is about to take a drastic turn. She is drawn to the world of Under where two kings (you know this is about to be good) rule.


I really enjoyed the unique blending of genres. Suspense, sci-fi, and a bit of steampunk fantasy blended together, and you get this amazing read. I really liked the fact that Lydia is a strong female character. She didn’t lose her edge at all. I cannot wait to read more from Kathryn Ann Kingsley. She definitely has a fan for life in me.


I will definitely recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home