Tuesday, June 25, 2019

New Review! One Indecent Night by A.M. Hargrove 4 Cranky Stars

One Indecent NightOne Indecent Night by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I felt this was a book of two halves!!


The first half was a romance story. Sylvie had gone to the wedding of her cousin and her friend, who had met at a rehab centre Sylvie and her worked at. She got extremely drunk and ended up waking the next morning with her cousin's best friend Evan. Although being attracted to him he had quite the reputation with the ladies and that is not what Sylvie wanted. She played very hard to get and Evan had never worked this hard to get someone to go out with him. In the end his patience won through and she did date him. Could this be real love??? Evan knew it wasn't his money she was interested in as she hadn't a clue who he was or how much he was worth.


Half way through of them getting to know each other Sylvie's mother became very ill and Evan was pulled in as part of the family.


I can't say too much more about the story line as it will give away spoilers!!!


Even though it felt to me like the book had an identity crises going on, I did enjoy it. It was an easy read with good rounded characters. It made me smile, made giggle and made me sad. All in all it was a good book.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home