Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Review! Wicked Rebel (Wicked Origins #3) by Paula Black 4 Cranky Stars

Wicked Rebel (Wicked Origins #3)Wicked Rebel by Paula Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Wicked Rebel picks up 4 months after the last book. Dorothy is finding it hard to adjust to her life back in Kansas and is missing her mates something fierce. When she finds herself back in Oz it’s been longer and things have changed. A new king and a war on their hands Dorothy must choose to become who she has always feared if she wants to make it in Oz with her mates.


I immediately pre ordered this book after the last one. I just loved this series so far. This one did seem shorter and a tad rushed but I still loved it. The reunion between Dorothy and 2 of her mates was perfect. I really liked Tip he’s a cute kid. If you love retellings then I suggest you purchase this series you won’t be disappointed.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home