Thursday, August 15, 2019

New Review! Bang Bang by Belle Brooks 5 Cranky Stars

Bang BangBang Bang by Belle Brooks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Comedy, action, suspense and light your panties on fire love are all in this epic story. I didn't want this story to end. Belie Brooks is an author that I intend to stalk, er read more of.


A crooked watch repair man is the catalyst to thrusting Miranda into an undercover mission. Bad guys are around every corner but thanks to cake (really good cake) she is now being protected by detective Haggerty. Only problem is she has to pretend to be his fiancee.


Lane Haggerty has been working undercover for a while to take down a human trafficking ring. Everything is going as planned until cake (really good cake) puts a wrench (and yummy icing) in the mix. Pun intended. Now he has to protect the young, gorgeous and completely irritating Miranda and avoid getting killed in the process.


OMG! This book is amazing. Its different than any book I've read. It has everything without being too much. I fell in love with the characters and found myself laughing and crying right along with them. I look forward to reading more from this author and highly recommend this book.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home