Tuesday, August 13, 2019

New Review! Fine Line (Crossing Lines #1) by A.D. Justice 5 Cranky Stars

Fine Line (Crossing Lines, #1)Fine Line by A.D. Justice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


First, I have to say this book is AMAZING. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. My kindle died 3 times because I couldn't put it down. Second, AD Justice can tell a story. Her Steele Security series needs to be made into a movies. So much action, adventure and toe curling sexy scenes. Third and final.... I'm addicted to this series and you will be too once you open the book.


There's a fine line when Nick is put under cover to take down the Devils Dominion motorcycle club. They're as bad as they come and Nick will have to break the laws he swore to uphold in order to complete this assignment. Fast forward two years and his covers blown and his face is plastered everywhere as the hero. While trying to acclimate back to normal life he runs into a damsel in distress.


Savannah knows all about the Devils Dominion MC and is trying to escape one members clutches. Butch has beaten her for the last time and she'll do anything to take her life back. When Butch finds her in a coffee shop and starts to manhandle her Nick can't sit back and let it go.


This starts a chain of events that kept me on edge. Every page had me on a rollercoaster of emotions. The writing is flawless and captivating and the characters are perfectly imperfect. I can't recommend this series and author enough. Definitely worth reading more than once.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home