Tuesday, August 6, 2019

New Review! Steal My Heart by Aimee O'Brian 4 Cranky Stars

Steal My HeartSteal My Heart by Aimee O’Brian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


What happens when you discover a modern day Robin Hood in your city? What if you just so happen to be the Sheriff??? Well, detective in this case. Lexanne is making a name for herself in the Larceny division in LA. She works hard and plays harder but always follows the rules and obeys the laws until she meets a cat burglar.


While house sitting for a prestigious and extremely wealthy family Mr. Catman himself foils her fantasy. Now she finds herself breaking laws and bending rules to catch her man, in more ways then one. What happens if she doesn't want to arrest him?


This is a very sexy modern day version of Robin Hood. I loved the authors use of comedy with a serious undertone. I fell in love with the characters and the storyline is wonderful. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home