Tuesday, September 17, 2019

New Review! Lake (Trinity Academy #3) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

Lake (Trinity Academy #3)Lake by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I did something I never do when I learned Lake had made a safe landing on my Kindle. I ditched my current read mid-way to finally get some answers and closure. I was excited to see the laughable always dependable always hungry Lake get his HEA.


Lake always knew his place in the family business. Falcon would go on to open his own business while Mason would run the company and Lake would agree to an arranged marriage to Park Lee Ann to secure a sound investment for the company. Little did Lake know that Lee would rock his world. He fell for her through a series of texts and video calls and when they finally meet her in real life, he sees this innocent face staring at him, and he vows he will protect her at all cost. Even from the man who calls himself her father and his wicked witch of a mistress. He sets out to woo Lee and take things are her pace but when tragedy strikes, and he finds out her fathers true nature he knows he has to make her his wife sooner than later to save her.


Park Lee Ann lived a very simple life in her village. She didn’t have the best of everything and often worked many jobs to provide for her and her mother. It’s not until her mom makes her rush home does she learn her father, the man she never really met, has arranged a marriage for her and if she doesn’t accept her mother will suffer for it. Lee is on foreign soil and trying to find her place trading her customs for more Western customs becomes quiet a challenge. When her very foundation is rocked to its core she must make decisions that will change her. She turns to Lake and realizes he isn’t a bad man. He makes her feel safe and is willing to learn all about her and make her happy. She falls and she falls hard for Lake and his friends.


I love Lake he is just it for me. He is such a kind gentle soul who finds so much good in this crazy world. He accepted his fate and didn’t throw a fit the whole time. He embraced Lee and I was all swoony over it. I mean I got a tooth ache from how sweet Lake is and I loved it. Yet let’s not forget how strong and brilliant Lee is. The girl just went ok this is something I must do and it’s against custom to throw a fit. That girl should have thrown customs out the window a long time ago with how they treated her. The love between these two made me smile and go wow ok true love does exist. We should all have a person who will protect us till the end and be the light in the dark. I know I have someone like that. We also get to see some familiar faces in this story as well and It just made this story that much sweeter. As Lake and Lee say “In this life, the next, and thereafter” I can’t wait to see where we go next.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home