Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Review! Origins (The Grimm Cases #1) by Lyla Oweds 4 Cranky Stars

Origins (The Grimm Cases, #1)Origins by Lyla Oweds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Bianca had been adopted and always knew that she was different. She had no friends other than a young boy called Finn, who was around the same age and very much like her as far as being a loner. One day she met Finn's brother Damien and his friends. Finn always kept Bianca away from his brother, but she realised she had something in common with Damien and his friends.


I don't want to give any spoilers away, so I will say that it is about trust, betrayal and paranormal. The second half of the book, but it sets the scene for the next book. It is very well written and in places gave me cold shivers, but I had to carry on reading.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home