Thursday, December 5, 2019

New Review! Dangerous Game: An Armed and Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover by LP Dover 4 Cranky Stars

Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover NovelDangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I really enjoyed this book. Faith had bite and edge. Dom is a perfect blend of masculine and caring. The mafia backstory is interesting and not an afterthought. It plays a crucial role in the development of their relationship.


I am anxious to read the supporting characters stories as well. I feel there is plenty of backstory and room for development there. I will be reading more from this writer. That's for sure.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home