Tuesday, December 3, 2019

New Review! Underground Book 1: Revelations by John Grover 4 Cranky Stars

Underground Book 1: RevelationsUnderground Book 1: Revelations by John Grover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


"When the living were helping the dead destroy the world...what hope was there?"

I read a lot of Zompoc books and I am always looking for something new and different. Since there are so many books in this genre, it is often hard to find anything new. I have to say that this book does put a unique twist on TEOTWAWKI.


Liam is a soldier, fighting the undead along with his men. When zombies invade their stronghold, his wife, Sheri, is killed along with most of his men. Those remaining following Liam and his young daughter, Amy, into an underground haven which utilizes the city's subway tunnels.


I like the way that the author uses flashbacks to show the pasts of the book's main group of characters. It is always nice to have more information on the characters that you are reading about instead of just continuous action in killing zombies.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home