Thursday, December 12, 2019

New Review! The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely 5 Cranky Stars

The Virgin GiftThe Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Nina has her life together. She is a successful photographer and owns her own home. She spends her day capturing lust, love and everything in between for her clients and her nights hanging out with best friend and neighbor Adam.


While her life is perfect she feels like she's missing something. One day she makes a list inspired by Aphrodite herself. When Adam stumbled upon the list he vows to help Nina complete every last item.


I loved this book. The friendship between Adam and Nina is awesome. I could feel their connection through the authors words. Their chemistry is sizzling. I look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home