Thursday, December 19, 2019

New Review! What I Did For Love by Mickey J. Corrigan 5 Cranky Stars

What I Did for LoveWhat I Did for Love by Mickey J. Corrigan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Wow! This book is written as though she is talking to you the reader. I don't think I've ever read such a wonderfully strange book.


The main character who is talking to you describes her life of being a cougar basically. She loved her lovers to be young, all her life she had been the same. She doesn't tell her age but I guess by what she says she is near to 50 if not already there. She tells of her love for a 17 year old boy, no names she called him mojito. She came up with a plan to marry Mr Mojito. Very rich and educated man but just too old for her. He will serve his purpose in her plan though.


The whole story is believable it makes you think what if. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep you busy. I don't want to give anything away as I would highly recommend you read it yourself.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home