Thursday, December 19, 2019

New Review! Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6) by Eden Finley 4.5 Cranky Stars

Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)Final Play by Eden Finley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Parting is such sweet sorrow especially when you’ve read every book in the series. I’m sad to see all the fake boyfriends turned real lovers go but I don’t think this will be the last of them. They have children and a legacy to carry on. Final Play was the summary of all their lives and their next chapters in their lives.


In Final Play we see Matt and Noah, Maddox and Damon, Ollie and Lennon, Talon and Miller and finally Jet and Soren. They are enjoying one final vacation before they start the next phase in their lives rather It be marriage, parenthood, or advances in their careers. So much is in the air for the gay brigade and they each must make life altering decisions.


I loved this series. I have been invested since book one. Every time I see a new book out, I jump for it. Eden Finley has a way of making you feel like you are a part of the lives of these men. This book has it all swoon worthy love declarations and sexy times to hot it will steam your Kindle up. I hope this isn’t the end of these guys in some capacity and I hope the author has other books in this world. I’m sad it’s over but I’m looking forward to the next journey.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home