Tuesday, January 21, 2020

New Review! Beautifully Broken by Bailey B 4 Cranky Stars

Beautifully BrokenBeautifully Broken by Bailey B
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Piper is many things but the school slut everyone labeled her as is not one of them. For years she's been teased and tormented for being her mother's daughter. She only has a few more months and then she can leave this part of her life behind... or can she?


Rex has lived his life as the son of a famous country star. Never wanting for anything except the love and acceptance of his parents, only to be dumped off with the nanny. He's never known love until he meets Piper.


Now Rex and Piper are dodging danger while discovering their new relationship. Pipers past keeps lurking around every corner and it seems Rex is determined to protect Piper at every turn.


I absolutely loved this book. The storyline and characters are amazing and unique. What did bug me was that this book needs editing. It was really distracting to have the wrong words in spots or extra words. One part in particular actually mixed up the names. I wanted to give this book 5 stars and normally for these type of errors I'd drop it to a 2 or 3 but this book gripped me like no other. Kudos to this author on her first book and I hope to see many more.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home