Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New Review! Rogue Princess by B.R. Myers 5 Cranky Stars

Rogue PrincessRogue Princess by B.R. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 CRANKY STARS


This is a well written sci-fi story with hints of the old Dune stories. Who doesn’t love the Sand Worms of Dune? Well, here they are on the planet Astor. There are several other similarities to other movies but the way the author has used them works quite well. Here we have a Princess who must marry to save her planet from running out of the fuel known as codlight. No love plays in this marriage, only an arrangement to save the planet. Which of the seven suitors will she choose?


Oh, wait, there is a local boy named Aidan that gets involved in all this suspense. A liar and a thief, he of course falls for Delia and she, deep down, falls for him. Add in some espionage, a revolt in the Dark District and betrayal in the Palace, and you have one heck of a page turner. I couldn’t put it down at times and the end surprised me. I should have caught the clues earlier, but I was so enamored by these characters, I missed them. Great story for every age.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home