Tuesday, February 11, 2020

New Review! Keeper by Harloe Rae 5 Cranky Stars

KeeperKeeper by Harloe Rae
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This will be a hard one to review not because I didn’t enjoy it in fact, I enjoyed it a lot, but I don’t want to give anything away so here goes. That prologue sucked me in from the beginning and I knew I was in for a wild ride. I was all ready for the small-town romance that we know and love from Harloe Rae and It didn’t disappoint. I would say if I was Delaney, I don’t know how I would have made it through that, but I guess we truly don’t know what we are capable of until we are staring it down. She had spunk and she had the drive to make her life even better than before. I guess you could say she was a phoenix rising from the ashes. Decker was what we all love in a book boyfriend. Sexy, tattooed, a panty melting smile and a big heart. He didn’t have to step up to help Delaney, but he did. He knows her from the past and has always had a crush on her, but he tries to keep it in the friend zone. These two together have some sizzling chemistry and they made my kindle steam. I wish I could say more. This book isn’t what you expect. It’s so much more and you will fall in love with these two as the pages go on.


Phew!! Ok ok I wasn’t expecting that when I jumped into this book. I knew there would be some drama and a quintessential small-town feel. We know there will be love and steamy sexy times. I want you to go into this blind and grasp the situation Delaney and Decker find themselves in. I hope you enjoy!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home