Thursday, February 27, 2020

Release Boost! Striking Distance by L.K. Shaw


Victor has to fight the enemy and his feelings for his sister's best friend... You can read all about it in Striking Distance by LK Shaw ... it's OUT NOW!!
And FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!


BLURB:
She’s a damsel in distress.
I’m supposed to protect her, not desire her.
Especially since she’s my sister’s best friend.

Estelle
I never imagined I’d get caught in the crossfire between the police and the Mexican cartel. After a failed kidnapping attempt, a bodyguard attaches himself to my hip.

Why does it have to be Victor: my best friend’s brother and the man I’ve had a crush on since I was sixteen?

Victor
Estelle tempts me like no other woman. I push aside my attraction though. My goal is to keep her safe, not sleep with her.

The stakes are at an all time high when someone betrays us to the enemy. Now it’s a race against the clock to find her before it’s too late.
ADD TO YOUR TBR: http://bit.ly/2PV7ILT

Start the Love Undercover series now:
About LK Shaw
LK Shaw is a physical therapist assistant by day and author by night. She resides in South Carolina with her high maintenance beagle mix dog, Miss P, who should probably just have her own Instagram account. An avid reader since childhood, she became hooked on historical romance novels in high school. She now reads, and loves, all romance sub-genres, with erotic romance and romantic suspense being her favorite. LK enjoys traveling and chocolate. Her books feature hot alpha heroes and the strong women they love.
Follow LK Shaw Online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home