Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Review! Send Me Crazy (Hot in the City #1) by T. Gephart 4.5 Cranky Stars

Send Me Crazy (Hot in the City #1)Send Me Crazy by T. Gephart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


It all started with a pair of lacy panties mailed to the wrong address to help her best friend get the guy of her dreams. It only got crazier from there when Quinn meets the recipient of those undies. Between her craziness and his hero status it’s a wild ride for sure. Quinn is a little bit of all of us deep down and Riley is a hero with a big heart and a not so nice upbringing.


I really liked Quinn. She was impulsive and snarky. I admired her take life by the horns mentality even if it meant she missed out on a significant other. She is a lifestyle photographer catching all the momentous occasions, but she knows that she doesn’t want that for herself. Riley is a fireman who lives and breathes his job. He recognizes the crazy in Quinn and loves it. These two are a match made in heaven I suppose. Every crazy girl needs a more down to earth guy to bring her down. I even liked her friend Karli and Panties Brad. I can’t wait to read the next book!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home