Thursday, September 10, 2020

New Review! Coldhearted Heir (The Heirs #1) by Michelle Heard 4 Cranky Stars

Coldhearted Heir (The Heirs, #1)Coldhearted Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


I was sad when Trinity Academy was over. Their stories were told so we assumed that was the end. When I heard that the heirs were getting their own stories, I was like sign me up. I’d love a little more time with the gang. In Coldhearted Heir we get the story of Hunter Chargill son of Mason and Kingsley and Jade daughter of Rhett and Evie. This story was filled with fire and hatred, but their bond runs deep.


I liked that while they had this lifelong friendship, I didn’t like how Jade acted toward Hunter. Despite him trying repeatedly to tell her the truth you would think she’d believe him but nope she was a stubborn mule. I get she was young and in love and just experienced such a great loss, but she didn’t try to be reasonable. She pitted friends against friends almost. I guess that’s where the drama came in. She spewed some words at Hunter, and he took them like a champ. I’m not against Jade she just rubbed me the wrong way at times and was naive in many ways. Hunter was almost at times too aloof and a doormat with her. This book was a rollercoaster and really gained speed at the end. It got hot there for a bit someone grab me a fan!! I’m excited to read about the next couple and like that we got glimpses of the crew in this story. Two words for you. Miss. Sebastian. That’s all!!


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home