Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Review! Loveable Lawyer by Karen Deen 4 Cranky Stars

Lovable LawyerLovable Lawyer by Karen Deen


4 Cranky Stars


It’s a tale as old as time when a guy just muddles through life before he meets the love of his life. Lex aka Alexander, is a good guy. He does what is expected of him and nothing more. His friends refer to him as the grumpy one, until he meets Mia.


Mia is the mother of two adorable kids, and is running from her abusive ex. All she wants is stability and happiness for her children. She has a knack for getting herself into situations that make her life more difficult. A chance encounter with Lex makes her want to believe in happy ever after for herself.


I enjoyed the story. I felt a connection with the characters. I felt as though the story was a little preachy about family and friends. There was some lack of continuity with a supporting character’s name that took me out of the story a few times. Other than that, I will recommend this story to others.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home