Tuesday, November 3, 2020

New Review! Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy #4) by Ashley Jade 5 Cranky Stars

 

Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy #4)Broken Kingdom by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I freaking knew I didn’t like that creep. I knew it I knew it, but I digress this book knocked me for a loop. It gave me hope that people can forgive and move on with their lives. It proved that from tragedy great things can happen. I was glad to see Bianca get some of her spark back. I was glad to see Oakley do the right thing and I was glad that the Covington Brothers can look beyond their need to protect Bianca.


Bianca is still trying to piece back her life from before. She finds little bits and pieces of her memory come back especially if Oakley is around. The forbidden enemy since he played a role in her accident. She shouldn’t want to be around Oakley since she is with Stone and her brothers hate him, but she is drawn to him and knows their history runs so much deeper. Little by little she chips away at Oakley’s wall and befriends him. Oakley knows this is a bad idea because he remembers every little thing he has done to Bianca. He can’t help what the heart wants. He tries to push her away for her own good, but she has a way of getting what she wants out of him. It isn’t about just them though it’s about everyone around them who will not be happy to know they have been talking and spending time together.


Darn this book!! I was so sad towards the end. The experiences they shared and her not being able to remember them. I get why her brothers did what they did but it was still wrong. She’s an adult lets treat her like one. Stone just didn’t sit right with me since the last book, but I tried to find some good. I’m glad things worked out and I guess that’s all I will say because you need to read this series like now. Go! Why are you still here??


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home