Monday, January 18, 2021

New Review! Off the Cuff by K.I. Lynn 4 Cranky Stars

 

Off the CuffOff the Cuff by K.I. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Tale as old as time or at least in the romance genre. Fiesty girl meets arrogant boy and they go toe to toe. She throws coffee on him he punishes her by pulling her from her department and making her his assistant. Girl has many secrets so does the boy but slowly they fall but not before they get to know each other biblically. Secrets are told and hearts are on the line. This is the story of Roe and Thane.


This book was more than the naughty bend you over my desk variety. A drug addicted sister is tossed into the mix and the loss of a parent. All in all a good story if you enjoy steamy office romances.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home