Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New Review! Loyal Heir (The Heirs #4) by Michelle Heard 5 Cranky Stars

 

Loyal Heir (The Heirs, #4)Loyal Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Michelle Heard you did it….AGAIN!! Now I see why people were emotional reading this book. It yanked at the heartstrings. It made me want to shake Aria and get all woman power on her and tell her you are a goddess. I wanted to slap Forest in the back of the head, but he redeemed himself so he’s safe from my wrath. Watching the children of the previous pack grow up and fall in love is awesome. It’s impressive how she can weave these stories together without missing a beat.


Forest and Aria have always been best friends. Their lives were basically written in the stars from the moment of their birth. Their moms have always wanted their kids to fall in love and well seems mama got what she wanted. What started as a fake relationship to kill the rumors about them turned into so much more. Then a blast from the past walks in and brings it crashing down but oh no that’s not the drama of the story. Forest and Aria are tested even more with a catastrophic event and that is what seals the deal. They realize they are better together and set out to make that dream a reality.


Awww. I’m now excited for Noah and Carla because that is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I truly felt for Aria being stripped down like that by someone you think you have a good thing with is horrible. Forest is the most loyal and dedicated best friend anyone could ask for. Even when faced with his past he knew Aria was it for him. I loved it! Give me more!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home